Limitation of Use
- All materials on The Vecnos Web Site are protected by Japanese copyright laws, and other applicable laws and treaty provisions of countries throughout the world. Except for personal or non-commercial internal use, copying, modifying, reproducing in whole or part, uploading, transmitting, distributing, licensing, selling and publishing any of the materials is prohibited without obtaining prior written permission from Vecnos.
- Vecnos may change and / or alter the contents of The Vecnos Web Site, or may suspend or discontinue the services provided through The Vecnos Web Site at any time without any prior notice. NEITHER VECNOS NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY ALTERATION OR CHANGE OF THE CONTENTS OR INABILITY TO USE THE VECNOS WEB SITE.
Software License Agreement
All software that is made available on The Vecnos Web Site is the copyrighted work of the respective owner(s) and is protected by copyright laws and other applicable laws and treaty provisions for each country throughout the world.
Use of this software is subject to the terms and conditions of each end-user license agreement between the owner of such software and end-user thereof, copyright laws and other applicable laws and treaty provisions for each country throughout the world. Any software which you download from The Vecnos Web Site is governed in accordance with (i) the license terms accompanying the file or (ii) if no license terms accompany the file, the terms of the license agreement which accompanied the original product licensed to you which you are updating or (iii) the license terms pursuant to this Software License Agreement.
The trademark "Vecnos" and any Vecnos product names used, quoted and/or referenced within The Vecnos Web Site are trademarks or registered
trademarks of Vecnos. Other company names and product names used, quoted and/or referenced in The Vecnos Web Site may be protected as their respective trade name, trademarks or registered trademarks.
Please refrain from using The Vecnos Web Site for any of the following acts:
- Infringing the legal rights (including the rights of privacy and publicity) of Vecnos and/or others
- Causing any damages or disadvantage to Vecnos and/or others
- Disturbing public order
- Criminal act
- Uploading false information including, but not limited to, other's IP address and password
- Using The Vecnos Web Site for any commercial purpose
- Defaming, disgracing or libeling Vecnos and/or others
- Uploading files that contain viruses corrupted files that may cause damages to the operation
- Any other activities that are unlawful or prohibited by any applicable laws
- Any other activities that Vecnos deems inappropriate
- The products and services posted on this website may not be sold or implemented in some regions or countries. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding products, services, etc. offered in your area or country.
- Product specifications and appearance are subject to change without notice. Please check with your sales representative. Also, the color of the product photos may differ from the actual color. For detailed performance, specifications, restrictions, etc. of each product listed, please contact the sales representative.
- In addition, in order to purchase each listed product, in addition to the standard price of the product, there may be a case where a delivery/installation adjustment fee or an installation adjustment fee is required. For details, please contact the sales representative.
Third Party Web Sites, Content, Products and Services
The Vecnos Web Site provides links to Web Sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Vecnos Web Site. You expressly agree that Vecnos is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party Web sites. You should refer to the policies posted by other Web sites regarding privacy and other topics before you use them.
YOU AGREE THAT VECNOS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIRD PARTY CONTENT ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE VECNOS WEB SITE, INCLUDING OPINIONS, ADVISE, STATEMENTS AND ADVERTISEMENTS, AND UNDERSTAND THAT YOU BEAR ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF SUCH CONTENT.
If you choose to purchase any products or services from a third party, your relationship is directly with the third party. YOU AGREE THAT VECNOS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR: (a) THE QUALITY OF THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES; and (b) FULFILLING ANY OF THE TERMS OF YOUR AGREEMENT WITH THE SELLER, INCLUDING DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AND WARRANTY OBLIGATIONS RELATED TO PURCHASED PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. YOU AGREE THAT VECNOS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY SORT THAT YOU MAY INCUR FROM DEALING WITH A THIRD PARTY.
Link to Third Party Sites
- Nothing contained in the Vecnos Web Site shall be interpreted as a recommendation and/or endorsement by Vecnos of the contents of the Linked Sites and any products and/or services appearing on and / or provided through such Linked Sites. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or the like between the operators of the Linked Sites and Vecnos.
- VECNOS's prior permission is not required to link a third party's web site to The Vecnos Web Site. This includes to link to, but not to reproduce, documents, images and other materials used, quoted and/or referenced within The VECNOS Web Site. Please note that all information, including URL, documents, images and other materials available on The Vecnos Web Site will continually be revised without prior notice.
- Company names and any other product names, service names or logos used, quoted and/or referenced within The Vecnos Web Site are trade names, trademarks or registered trademarks of the original author, or other rights holders.
Proposal and Offer
- Vecnos does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through The Vecnos Web Site. Please note that any information or material sent to Vecnos will be deemed NOT to be confidential. Vecnos shall not be obligated to examine, evaluate, and adopt such information or material.
- By sending Vecnos any information or material, you grant Vecnos an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute those information or material, and you also agree that Vecnos is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send Vecnos for any purpose. Therefore, Vecnos shall not be responsible for any loss, expense or damage including, but not limited to, payment of compensation, in connection with the Vecnos's adoption of the information or material identical or similar to the information or material that you send Vecnos.
- Vecnos will not release your name or otherwise publicize the fact that you submitted materials or other information to Vecnos unless:
- Vecnos obtains your permission to use your name.
- Vecnos first notifies you that the materials or other information you submit to a particular part of VECNOS Site will be published or otherwise used with your name on it.
- Vecnos is required to do so by law.
Disclaimers of Warranties
- 1)VECNOS MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES RIGHTS AND/OR SAFETY OF THE CONTENTS OF THE VECNOS WEB SITE, AND ANY REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES RELATING THERETO ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. VECNOS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, EXPENSE OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OR ACCESS, OR INABILITY TO USE OR ACCESS, THE VECNOS WEB SITE.
- VECNOS MAY CHANGE THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE WITHOUT NOTICE. IN ADDITION, WE MAY SUSPEND OR CANCEL THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE. VECNOS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED BY THE CHANGE OF INFORMATION OR INTERRUPTION OR SUSPENSION OF THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE FOR ANY REASON.
VECNOS CONTROLS THIS SITE FROM ITS OFFICES WITHIN JAPAN. VECNOS MAKES NO REPRESENTATION THAT MATERIALS IN THE VECNOS WEB SITE ARE APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE IN OTHER LOCATIONS.
Those who choose to access The Vecnos Web Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export the Materials in violation of Japan and other applicable export laws and regulations. Any claim relating to The Vecnos Web Site and the materials thereon shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of Japan. Unless otherwise specified, the Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes related to the use of this website.